Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, shrink pore size, lift and tighten, and get an instant glow. SERIOUSLY
What to expect and how it works.
This is a minimally invasive skin- rejuvenation procedure that uses needles to puncture the skin to creates a controlled injury. Each puncture creates a channel that triggers the body to fill these microscopic wounds by producing collagen and elastin. Through the repair process, there are visible improvements in skin texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size and stretch marks.
Each visit is 1.5 hrs
The treatment includes cleanse, light enzyme, dermaplane or dermafile, numbing cream, needling, LED light therapy and home care for 3 to 5 days after.
* 3 to 6 sessions is recommended every 4 weeks.
90 min $225
Dermaplaning is a skincare treatment that removes dead skin cells and vellus hair, aka peach fuzz. With the use of a small, sterile blade, This treatment allows product to penetrate deeper into the epidermis. Dermaplaning leaves your skin brighter, smoother, glowing, and more youthful. LED light therapy is included.
Add on a Hydro Jelly mask for $10.
*not recommended for people who have active pustular acne/rosacea.
60 min $80
True microcurrent delivered through Myolift will help
1. Anti-Aging Gracefully by stimulating the existing collagen and reducing the appearance of fines lines.
2. Reduces the scar tissue built up helping to correctively reduce appearance acne scarring.
3. Shortens the elongated muscles to bring lifting and toning effect on the face
4. Lengthens the corrugated muscles to help reduce fine lines
5. Boosts the Elastin protein and collagen production to help plump up the tissue
Add on a Hydro Jelly Mask For $10
*series of treatments for best results.
60 min $85
Using acids (lactic, salicylic, glycolic and TCA or mandelic) to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles, minimize the look of pore size. Helps lighten sun damage/melasma . Peels can help with acne scars and constant breakouts.
* series of treatments for best results.
40 min $65 to $100